Saturday, September 18, 2010

Formals on the Farm!!!! Professional Wedding Photography

I haven't been posting to this blog everyday as planned so I decided to post my favorites from the wedding I was just looking through and just HAD to stop and pick some out the this blog! These so far are my favorite of Shiana and Levi's wedding in Acampo. And yes these formals are all taken on Shiana's fathers property, where their reception was held. This first picture is one of my favorite favorites!!! I just love this wall...and yes it is dirty..but its the actual BARN WALL!!! Barns are NOT clean...as we found out for ourselves when we found all these beautiful places to photograph Shiana and Levi last week!!!


I adjusted the color of the wall a bit on this one...though I love the bold red color in the last one...I just loved this picture when I adjusted it...


Shiana's step brother was kind enough to take a few of these hay bails out into the field for us so we could do some pictures with the open feel of the farm...


Ok I got a little crazy here...but I kinda like these, they a very different from what I usually do, but I did a similar shot at a wedding when the bride was doing her make-up, and I recently did this same angle with a pregnant shoot and with good results so I just wanted to see what would happen if I stood on the hay bail myself OVER her and took the following shots..I am loving my new wide lens which is allowing me to get these weird angles!!!




Just pretty...


When I did Shiana and Levi's engagements I found that I loved Shiana's look off to nowhere look...



Love the colors in her bouquet...


And the real reason I choose to post this picture...because of the cow to the right of course!!! And to prove we REALLY where on a farm!



And here is Levi...the lighting in this barn was phenomenal!!!


I loved this angle..and the barn door perfectly matched Shiana's flowers!


Again...the light..beautiful..


This is one of faves...don't know why...it just is!!!


And I always love to show off this angle of the flowers...


I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek into Shiana and Levi's wedding...let me know what you think below... thanks for visiting my Picture of the Day Blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment