Friday, October 22, 2010

Sneak peek at LOren and VEronica- The LOVE couple! Professional Wedding Photography

Here is a sneak peek at Loren and Veronica's wedding. When I met them earlier this year they showed me a picture they did with their hands spelling out LOVE..then Loren told me that he had realized not too long before that the first initials of their names together spelled...LOVE...it became the theme of their wedding..too cute! We will start this blog of course with what other then the dress and the pink shoes!


Veronica is just too cute too!


I love these pictures of Veronica and her mom Connie. Connie and I texted so much the past few  months...just love them both!


I made sure I included a couple of pictures of the veil that Veronica made herself...


Ok this was too funny! We were only going a few blocks away to the spot where Veronica and Loren had plan to see each other before the wedding for the first time..this just seemed easier to travel in a wedding dress!


Here are a few pictures in sequence of Loren and Veronica's first meeting and seeing each other in her wedding dress...












We had already taken a few pictures of the couple before Loren noticed Veronica's cute pink shoes! He said, "I am surprised because I didn't know she was wearing pink shoes, but I am not surprised!"



Here is the LOVE couple!!!





Just loved this one...



Here is the lovely Veronica ...





She really got into this...here are a few of Veronica's expressions...just being herself...






Love this one too..





Here again is my "new" signature shot from above...





Ok this one was funny! She was little too short to peek over his shoulder so I said "Hey do you remember The Sound of Music? Where the kids pop out and say coo-koo? Do that!" Well she did..and of course I didn't care about the first picture when she said coo-koo...I was looking for the expression RIGHT after it..and here you go! As I always say, it's not what you do when I tell you to do something..it's your reaction to the silly thing I tell you to do that I am looking for!


Another of my signature shots...



And here are the girls...and yes...I was laying on the ground...


Loved this church! Loren and Veronica's wedding was steeped in tradition...reminded me of weddings in the church I grew up in...just beautiful! (Take note of the LOVE)



A couple other signature shots of mine...







Here is Veronica getting her dressed busseled...



Just a moment of joy captured before the just married couple went to join their guests for the reception...


Ok this was a good way to end the day...Veronica took off her dress..just like this and said, "Joy, your going to want to see this!" She was right!



I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the LOVE couple!







No comments:

Post a Comment